Television Service on Campus
Washington State University proudly offers TV to our residents living in the residence halls and apartments through Spectrum.
To get access to your channels, please go to the Spectrum website and sign in.
Users at WSU need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click on
Then complete the text box as shown here:
Spectrum Tutorial: Getting Started
Still Having Trouble?
- Error generated within SpectrumU (after starting the app or logging into the web page)
Contact Spectrum Technical Support - 1-888-812-2591 (Open seven days, 24 hours)
- Otherwise, go to your RTA.
Your RTA will help troubleshoot and get more assistance if necessary. RTA contact is by the ResNet Help Desk
Please note: Roku has removed the Spectrum TV app from the Roku Channel Store. Visit Spectrum.net/Roku for details.
After entering your domain (wsu.edu) hit submit. You'll be redirected to a page where you can log in with your WSU credentials.
If you see the following banner at the top of your viewing screen then you are not using a WSU Network. This banner will not appear when you are on the campus network anywhere in Pullman.
To see a complete list of channels, please view the comprehensive guide built in to SpectrumU and/or use their search function.
Users on mobile devices (iOS, iPadOS, Android) will need to download the SpectrumU App (not the Spectrum App…they are different).
Everyone else can use a browser session to access SpectrumU.
Things that ARE presently supported:
- Anything Roku Gen2 or later including all Roku enabled SmartTVs -- Please Note: Roku has removed the Spectrum TV app from the Roku Channel Store. Visit Spectrum.net/Roku for details.
- Users with the app previously installed can continue to use Roku for SpectrumU
- Anything iOS 11 or later – Need SpectrumU app
- Anything Android OS 6.5 or later – Need SpectrumU app
- Anything MacOS (via browser)
- Anything Windows 10 (via browser)
- Amazon Apps. (Apps for the Amazon Kindle Fire tablets)
- Apple TV (4th & 5th generation and tvOS 12.0 or newer)
Things that are not supported but coming soon:
- Xbox One
- Amazon FireStick*
Things which are supported presently via casting from another device:
- Apple TV
- Amazon FireStick (unsure of this capability)
Things which are not presently supported:
- Non-Roku SmartTVs. (Some do, some do not.)